March is a crazy month! We have St. Patrick's day and Easter all in 1 month! I am so happy to finally feel some warm days, so I decided to spread the cheer. Our giveaway will hopefully bless you and help you to relax and rejuvenate. I am giving away a small gift bag with our Luck of the Irish soap. This soap has a wonderful lather and leaves your skin feeling so soft. Then we have one of our AWESOME bath bombs! The bath bomb makes your water feel so good, and the smell is a relaxing scent of mango, papaya and coconut with warm vanilla surrounding it. We've also included a sample of our Irish Breakfast tea. This gift is the perfect 'Me' time experience, all you need is relaxing music and a good book :-)
To enter, share our post on facebook, instagram or google+. I will draw a winner, from those who have shared our post, on March 15. I will e-mail the person who wins.
Good Luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment