Friday, December 30, 2016

Sweet Smells Vision

Wow! 2016 is over, and we have an exciting new year ahead of us. It seems that the world, including my friends and family, had a rough year in 2016. Whether it was health or finances or even both!  As I was reflecting and praying about the new year the Father reminded me of his plans for Sweet Smells, and encouraged me to post them on my blog.
Sweet Smells came to be in early 2015. I had quit my job in December  2014 because of my husband's failing health. I have always wanted my own business  and had even had a jewelry business that was shut down in 2008 due to the economy . So, I prayed fervently  about my new venture. In March of 2015, I was awakened at 2 a.m with a vision of what Sweet  Smells  would eventually  become. God advised that it would also have a tea shop and would be a place for people  to come relax and unwind from their hectic  lives.  We would also have a place where we would be able to pray for others.
I believe  2017 will be a year of change and I look forward  to seeing Sweet Smells Shoppe get closer to the vision that God has set forth. Please join us in our prayers for our company to grow and become a blessing to many others.
Don't forget to send us any of your prayer requests that you would like us to pray.  May God bless you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment